WebVision/Electronic Bill Pay
Safely and Conveniently Access Your Accounts On Your Schedule.
Service, convenience, and security. This is what our Members have come to expect from Meadville Area Federal Credit Union. This is why our family of free online services safely and securely provide electronic access to your accounts when and where you choose.
Meadville Area Federal Credit Union has added even more great features to help you easily manage your money including:
- Customized Alerts: Schedule personal notifications to be delivered immediately by email.. Alerts can be set to inform you of a high or low balance, deposits made, and more.
- Transaction Searches: Quickly research your account history to find purchases you have made.
- Check Image Viewing: Want to view a copy of a check that cleared your account or need a copy to provide proof of payment? Simply click on the view image link and print a copy of the check for your records.
- Transfers between Accounts: Transfer funds to your other accounts or make payments to Meadville Area Federal Credit Union loans quickly and easily.
- Transfer to Other Accounts: Transfer money to joint members', children or spousal accounts quickly and easily. (Please contact us at any branch so we may set up your request to transfer funds to another member's account)
- Place Stop Payments: Need to stop a check or ACH from being withdrawn from your account? Place a stop payment to ensure the check or ACH is not paid.
- Request a Check: Need a check? Simply request a draft and one will be generated for you to pick up at the Meadville Area Federal Credit Union, or have it mailed directly to your house.
- Pay Bills Online—Pay merchants or others safely and conveniently directly from your account without having to write a check. (Please contact the Meadville Area Federal Credit Union to set up your Online Bill Pay Account or download the enrollment application and return it to us via person or mail.)
- eStatements— View or print current or past monthly statements to track your expenses and balance your accounts. eStatements are fast, secure, and easy to use. (Please download the eStatements Enrollment form and return it to the Meadville Area Federal Credit Union)
- Tax Documentation -- You can also access tax documents through WebVision for your 1099's.
Online Bill Pay
Want to save time, money and trees when you pay your bills? With Online Bill Pay from iPay, you'll only spend a minute or two setting up your account to pay any bill online with a simple click of your mouse. Pay your bills in minutes, whenever it's convenient for you! Set up automatic payments to be paid from your account every month and lower your risk of identity theft by paying bills online rather than by mail. And best of all – it's free with your Meadville Area Federal Credit Union membership!
Send payments to almost anyone - your cable provider, local charities or even your child away at college. Quickly set up your payees; all you need is your account number with the company and the payee information. You can view, modify, or even cancel your payments up until the payment date you schedule.
- Pay your bills when you want - on payday, near the due date, or whenever you choose.
- Set up recurring payments so your regular payments are automatically paid when you want.
- Schedule your bill payments in advance. Simply date your payment for the day you want your payment to be sent, up to a year in advance.
- Update your payment instructions anytime.
- Track your payment history - see who you paid, the date and the amount.
- Pay bills online quickly for free when you enroll today!
To enroll for these free services stop in to one of our branches today and speak with a representative or complete the enrollment form listed below and drop it off at your convenience.